Call Center – Full-Time – $2000 BONUS – Remote
As a new Full-Time employee of Lakeland Bank, you will have an opportunity to earn $2000.00 in bonuses working in our Call Center.
- After the successful completion of 90 days of employment you will receive a $500.00 bonus
- After the successful completion of 6 months of employment you will receive an additional $500.00 bonus
- After the successful completion of 12 months of employment you will receive an additional $1000.00 bonus
As the Call Center, Customer Service/Financial Service associate at Lakeland Bank you will be responsible for handling a variety of customer calls in a prompt and courteous manner. The Call Center associate will resolve various inquiries and problems regarding our customers account information and transactions. You will complete and maintain related reports, records, and files. The Call Center associates have goals and will cross sells our services and products to help our clients meet their financial needs. The Call Center associate will support all functions within the Call Center.
- Handle a high volume of customer calls in a professional manner with an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Effectively and efficiently come to Resolve all customer problem and/or inquiry in a friendly, prompt and efficient manner
- Assess cross-selling opportunities to meet customer needs. Offer products based on the assessment
- Understand related deposit functions, i.e., input to and Effectively utilize the banks computer system to extract information and research account problems/concerns etc.
- Confidently share product knowledge of Lakeland’s lending functions; personal loans, auto loans, home equity lines, first mortgages, etc., non-traditional banking products and services and applicable disclosure statements
- Perform outbound calls to customers to schedule appointments with business prospects on behalf of branch managers and and others business partners through the bank
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- 6 months of related experience; retail, customer service and/or salesExceptional customer service skills
- Ability to cross-sell bank’s products and services with confidence; make referrals to internal business partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to engage professionally over the phone and via email.
- Ability to interact with diverse customers, both external and internal customers
- Proficient PC skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word and excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a positive, professional demeanor at all times
- Reliable and dependable with work schedule and attendance
- Ability to work as a productive team member. Self motivated
- Ability to learn and perform in an ever changing environment. Ability to accept productive feedback from managers.
- Eligible to register with NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry)
All Lakeland Bank employees must be bondable. FBI background checks are required to confirm eligibility for bonding. Note: A guilty plea or criminal conviction will not necessarily preclude employment at Lakeland Bank.
Lakeland Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law
Initial Schedule During Training
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
After training, this position will transition to a rotating schedule:
Thursday- DAY OFF
Saturday- DAY OFF
Sunday DAY OFF
Thursday- DAY OFF
Schedules are subject to change based on the business need.
Your Day-Off may vary from above schedule.
40 hours per week, overtime as needed
HOW TO APPLY: