- Data architecture: Working collaboratively with the team, design how we will build myAgro’s data systems, and pipelines so it can scale to support 1 million farmers
- Data tools development: Build data pipelines, data processing tools, and other software development work to support the building and rollout of the data roadmap.
- Data analytics engineering: Work closely with data analysts to understand their business needs, translate into technical implementation, and develop data marts that unlocks new analytics capacity.
- Data quality: Ensure the data we provide is always ground-truthed and continuously quality-checked Monitor data flows, react promptly to anomalies and help expand our test coverage.
- Data processes and standards: Oversee the data pipeline process, providing support and training on techniques for working with data and create processes and standards to use within myAgro for future team growth.
- Support: Collaboratively and quickly troubleshoot, fix bugs and be responsive to myAgro’s ticketing platform.
- 2+ years experience in data engineering or software engineering roles
- Sound experience working with Python and SQL
- Principles of database management and data warehousing
- Experience with cloud computing services such as AWS and GoogleCloud
- Experience building data-processing and quality-assurance pipelines
- Ability to work cross culturally
- A passion for the mission, vision and values of myAgro