Our client is a startup Financial Technology Company in Nigeria that is at the fore of revolutionizing payment in Africa, with footprint in over 10 African countries.
The Company is currently seeking to hire a resourceful and competent Executive Assistant with strong business and strategic management background to support the CEO.
Job Summary: The role will be responsible for managing the CEO’s office administration and operational needs to enable him to focus on more strategic matter. This role will also double as a Project Manager for the CEO’s to help keep track and respond to urgent business requirements and decision.
The ideal candidate for this role must has prior experience supporting highly mobile Executive management for a highly fast growing startup or larger enterprise in the technology or financial industry.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar proactively with the ability to schedule and prioritize meetings and resolve conflicts while ensuring that the CEO is on-time and on-task.
- Coordinate appointments, events and meetings including documents, notes, materials, presentations, etc.
- Responsible for full meeting set-up location, attendees, etc.
- Write and distribute communications on behalf of the CEO with minimal supervision.
- Provide other assistance as needed on project work and presentation preparation.
- Display professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company.
- Provide very light support with personal requests as needed.
- Crafts and manages email correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Tracks and maintains reports on progress and results of business Projects and opportunities
- Leads special projects, as assigned by CEO or other senior managers
- Develops project plans
- Coordinates creation of quarterly progress dashboards
- Coordinates and facilitates agenda for team meetings
- Participates in other cross-functional teams, as assigned by CEO
- Occasional office management duties with the ability to grow into more if interested.
- MBA graduate
- 1-3 years’ cognate experience from the technology or financial industry is desired
- International work experience or exposure will be an advantage
- Must have the capacity to stand in or represent the CEO in meetings or event.
- Must be extremely fast at solving problems and a proactive problem solver.
- Ability to produce high quality reports, presentations, or other documents.
- Ability to undertake small scale project management where required
- Articulate and literate with high levels of communication skill including fluent, accurate writing
- Excellent organizational skill and attention to detail
- Self-starter / takes initiative
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office systems to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as Internet skills.
BenefitsHigh Competitive + other incentives and benefits