React Developer needed for Axis Bank (Remote)-Jobs near me
About the job
#ComeAsYouAre “We are dil se open. Women and PwD candidates of all ages are encouraged to apply”
Business/Department/Sub-Department: IT (Giga/Freelancer/Contract Role)
About Information Technology Department
Information Technology at Axis Bank aims to enable sophisticated product development, better market infrastructure, implementation of reliable techniques for control of risks and to help the financial intermediaries to reach geographically distant and diversified markets
Work on the technical solution roadmap for key digital products like Mobile Banking
ø Sound Knowledge of SDLC
ø Having experience of requirement gathering, analysing and evaluating the user needs and ensuring the quality and timely delivery of the suitable solution
ø Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings
ø Design/UX optimization
ø Experience in converting Business requirements into Functional and Technical solution documents ø Ensuring timely delivery
ø Experience of managing, supporting, developing cross platform mobile apps for iOS/Android, HTML5, CSS3,
ø Experience in unit testing
ø Experience in third party API integration
ø Hands-on experience with React tools like Enzyme, Flux, Redux
ø Experience in hybrid mobile app frameworks like Flutter, Ionic
ø Familiar with log analysis and Trouble shooting skills
ø Hands on experience of designing, implementing and supporting service oriented API such as restful, wsdl ø Experience in managing InfoSec and compliance norms
ø Experience with cloud computing platforms like AWS, Azure and Kubernetes, Docker will be advantage
ø Hands-on experience of JIRA, CI/CD tool, DevOps will be advantage
• 6+ years of relevant IT experience and B.E. / MCA from an accredited University.
• Passion for technology.
• Desire to work on latest banking technology.
• Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills.
• Good Knowledge of IT Governance and securities.
• Should have worked on Digital Channels and customer on-boarding journeys
• Good team player with positive attitude and having good time and management skills.
• Experience in Digital Banking projects.
• Having experience of requirement gathering, analysing and evaluating the user needs and ensuring the quality and timely delivery of the suitable solution
• Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings
• Design/UX optimization
• Experience in converting Business requirements into Functional and Technical solution documents ; Experience in managing InfoSec and compliance norms
• Ability to clearly communicate ideas and opinions, even if they are different to commonly held views (especially in the area of technology)
Incorporated in 1994, Axis Bank is one of India’s most trusted banks & the third largest in the private sector. At Axis Bank, customer centricity has always been the foundation of our business. Our efforts to address the requirements of a diverse customer cross-section are powered by robust infrastructure, advanced technology, a comprehensive monitoring & control framework & a large talent pool.
The Bank has a young & engaged workforce of over 60,000 employees, with an average age of 30 years. We are an equal opportunity employer & believe in empowering our employees by offering rich roles, learning opportunities & flexibility to chart their career, their way.