Job Type: On Site | Full-time
- University degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- +6 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in fintech/cryptocurrency is required
- Attention to detail, strong sense of responsibility and very high level of integrity
- Ability to take charge in critical situations and work on resolving problems
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of AML and STR directives.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of forecasting and KPIs
- Analyse, prepare and perform risk evaluation to prevent fraud.
- Review accounts and transactions for potentially fraudulent activity and take quick, decisive action
- Respond to requests from law enforcement, regulators and banks
- Proactively identify and monitor fraud patterns
- Interact with customers to understand unusual account activity
- Provide investigative support for various teams
- Work with a high degree of independence
- Keep detailed logs of incidents and prepare regular and ad-hoc reports
- Actively participate in improving internal procedures and processes linked to Risk, Fraud, Payments and AML.
- Work alongside the IT team on the development and upgrade of fraud detection/prevention tools and mechanisms
- Creation and implementation of the procedures for identity checks (KYC)
Do we spark your interest? Then send us your CV today!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Blackpen Recruitment is a global recruitment agency that targets European, African and American Markets with headquarters based in Malta and Cape Town. Blackpen specialises in FinTech, Cryptocurrency, Startup and iGaming Recruitment.