Growing your career as a Full Time Software Developer – IOS and Android Nigeria is a terrific opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in planning, decision-making and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Software Developer – IOS and Android Nigeria at 1840 & Company today!
This is a remote position
Location: Anywhere in Nigeria
1840 & Company is a global managed marketplace for professional resources and outsourced services. We proactively curate a marketplace of freelance marketers, developers, and finance professionals globally. Additionally, 1840 and Company delivers managed outsourcing solutions such as contact center and back-office solutions currently from a work-from-home model.
We are looking for a Software Developer – IOS & Android to be included in the product team. Looking for Hands-on experience in application development, with a focus on both iOS and Android platforms.
Roles And Responsibility
- Looking for 4 – 6 years Of hands-on software development experience
- Experience in IOS and Android should be strong on both iOS and Android platforms.
- Lead Applications on IOS (Android/Windows/Cro ss-Platform is a plus)
- Provide thought leadership on iOS Mobile Applications (Android/Windows/Cross-Platform is plus) solution stack
- IOS data structures, design pattern
- Android – android architect component, Coding, programming & very good at unit testing
- Drive solution designs inclusive of clear annotations on key components and flows, considerations and options, recommendations, and justifications,
- Solid understanding of Best Practices for architecture design, solution development, and Enterprise implementations based on Mobile Applications
- To prepare high-quality product demonstrations and answer potential customer questions on Apple Product Portfolio.
- Apply architectural and engineering concepts to design a solution that meets operational requirements, such as scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, extensibility, flexibility, availability, and manageability.
- Identify the technologies to employ based on price, performance, service agreements, and organizational constraints.
- Participate and lead research and development efforts (proofs of concept, prototypes), as subject matter experts, when introducing new technologies.
- Work with the sales team to provide expert technical support to prospective customers.
- Demonstrate to leverage best practices and offer insight into client business and industry verticals
- Core Specialties include Post Sales, Training, Pre-sales, MDM Consultancy for Mobility Solutions on Various Platforms, Product Demonstration, Mass deployment & Integration with Android and Apple Products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have their own laptop-desktop which meets minimum qualifications: Processor – Core i5 or higher RAM – 8GB or higher
- High-Speed Internet Connection
- Excellent benefits
- Opportunities to grow
- Competitive salary
Job originally posted on GrabJobs. If you need to report this job please contact GrabJobs