Growing your career as a Full Time Support Engineer Job at Cobranet Limited is an amazing opportunity to develop productive skills.
If you are strong in adaptability, persuasion and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Support Engineer Job at Cobranet Limited at Cobranet Limited today!
Cobranet Limited is a leading Internet Service and data provider. Since its launch in 2003, Cobranet is proud to provide every segment of the Nigerian society with a reliable and secure Internet Service and Data management solution to the digital universe.
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below
Job Position: Support Engineer
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide technical support service via phone, email, and other channels as required to clients.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.Ensure proper follow up and closure of all pending tickets
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to complaints and inquiries.
- Escalate cases to another unit and follow up on the case. Ensuring incidents are documented in a professional manner using the available Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Report to the Head of Department.
- Respond to client complains in a proper and professional manner.
- Should maintain a high level of personal responsibility.
- Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole. Responsible for achieving any assignment given by the Manager.
- Keeping up to date with departmental and company notification via Emails, notice board and other mediums
Academic / Education Qualifications
- Preferred: A B.Sc (or equivalent) in Computer Science.
- CCNA is preferred.
- MCP is preferred.
- 2 – 10 years of work experience.
- A previous experience in support or IT department.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer problems by analyzing bandwidth graphs, packet loss.
- Basic routing & switching knowledge.
- Basic RF knowledge.
- Ability to resolve problems remotely.
- Interpersonal relationship.
- Maintain a good communication and interaction with customers and colleagues.
- Communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Good verbal and writing skills in English are mandatory.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: ******** using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Learning opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
- Advantageous package
Job originally posted on GrabJobs. If you need to report this job please contact GrabJobs